The Life As Shay Report:
Last night’s 56th Annual Grammy Awards left me with a few questions…
- This “relationship” between LL Cool J and Taylor Swift? I need details. The lip-licking smooth talking, LL mentioned his special friendship with Taylor on more than one occasion as he hosted the show. Did anyone else notice the glimmer of deceit in his eye…huh?
- Did Beyonce really kill her performance of “Drunk in Love” with hubby, Jay Z? “I think it was a flop-if I do say so myself, if I do say so myself, if I do say so myself.”
- Does Lorde have convulsions everytime she performs “Royals”? That performance was a bit eery and hard to watch, or was it just me. Oh I got it, maybe she was trying to spice up the her performance for those in the audience with nosebleed seats…giving them a little more to look at? Right?
- Who came up with the colloboration between Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragon? Was that not dope? Someone deserves a raise.
- For how many award shows will they allow Pink to perform the same routine to “Try”? Come on, if I see her perform that song one more time I will have the entire rountine commited to memory. Somebody get me a rope and bodysuit.